A natural tooth consists of a root and a crown. If you compare natural teeth to implant-supported replacement teeth, you’ll see they have the same basic parts. Both have a crown (the visible part used to chew food). Both have a root that holds the tooth securely under the gum and is anchored into the jaw.Learn More
Periodontics Washington DC
Periodontist, Dr. Armin Abron practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting. Dr. Armin Abron, DDS, MS, Dr. Garry M. Miller, DDS, or Dr. Fadi K. Hasan can now correct a wide variety of periodontal (gum) disease. Our office is located at 1712 I Street ,N.W., Suite 202, Washington, DC. Call us at DC PERIO AND IMPLANTS, PLLC Phone Number (202) 659-3500.
Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Washington, DC at DC PERIO AND IMPLANTS, PLLC Phone Number (202) 659-3500.
About Dr. Armin Abron
Dr. Armin Abron was born in Frankfurt, Germany and grew up in Heidelberg, Germany. He is married and has two children. They spend their time traveling and being involved in various activities for children. Dr. Abron also loves swim, play squash and go cycling. Because of his passion for patient care and providing the best quality of care that is available, he is always looking at new ways of introducing innovative technology, latest advancements and findings for his practice, and more importantly, his patients.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, North Caro-lina:
- B.S. degree (1994-1998)
- D.D.S. degree (1998-2002)
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine; New York, New York:
- Postgraduate training in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
- Master of Science degree in Periodontology (2002-2005)
Professional Appointments and Working Experience:
- Department of Graduate Periodontics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Dentistry; Chapel Hill, North Carolina (2006-2012)
- Full-time Private Periodontal Practice; Southern Pines, North Carolina (2005-2008)
- Full-time Private Periodontal Practice; Washington, District of Columbia (2008-current)
Licenses and Certification:
- District of Columbia Dental Board Certified
- Also Dental Board Certified in California, Florida, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, and Virginia
- North East Regional Dental Board Certified
- Wilckodontics certified
- Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique Certified
- Certified in LANAP/PerioLase ® MVP-7™ from the Institute for Ad-vanced Laser Dentistry (IALD)
- S.M.A.R.T Minimally Invasive Bone Grafting Certified
- Alloring Bone Allograft Certified
- Oral Conscious Sedation Certified (DOCS)
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International Team for Implantology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- European Association for Osseointegration
- The International Congress of Dental Implantologist
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Fadi K. Hasan
Dr. Hasan obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from The University of Colorado, School of Dentistry in 2011. Afterwards, he completed a 3-year surgical residency in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry at the Virginia Commonwealth University in 2015. During his surgical residency, he learned advanced techniques in both non-surgical and surgical Periodontology such as Periodontal Plastic Surgery (gum grafting), complex bone grafting, dental implants, and other specialty surgeries related to the gums and bone around the teeth.
While in residency, Dr. Hasan also completed his Master of Science in Dentistry with emphasis on L-PRF which was later published in the Journal of Visual Experiments. Shortly after completing his residency program, Dr. Hasan became Board-Certified, a distinction only a handful of surgeons achieve and maintain.
Hasan also teaches as an adjunct clinical assistant professor at Virginia Commonwealth University for the post graduate residency program.
Dr. Hasan is a member of The American Board of Periodontology, The American Academy of Periodontology, Virginia Society of Periodontics and The Academy of Osseointegration.
Dedicated to providing you with the best care available, Dr. Hasan constantly advances his practice through continuing education by attending national and international meetings.
Dr. Hasan finds great pleasure in community service and have participated in dental missions locally as well as abroad in Vietnam and Cambodia. Dr. Hasan is also known to be avid dancer and competed and won the 2015 Dancing with the Richmond stars competition, a charitable event to raise funds for the Virginia Treatment Center for Children.
Dr. Garry Miller
Dr. Garry M. Miller, a native Washingtonian, is a world renowned expert in the field of Periodontics. He attended Duke University as an undergraduate, Georgetown University School of Dentistry for his Masters and received his Certificate in Periodontics at The University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Dental Medicine. He later served as an Associate Professor of Periodontics and Periodontal Prosthesis at the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental and Oral Medicine for over twenty years.
Dr. Miller’s diverse training and clinical background provides a comprehensive skill set in the treatment of periodontal diseases, reconstructive periodontal surgery and dental implants. The combination of these treatment modalities has made him a frontrunner in developing comprehensive treatment planning in the industry. In 1970, Dr. Miller became one of the youngest Diplomates of The American Board of Periodontology.