DC PERIO & IMPLANTS
Dr. Armin Abron
Dr. Armin Abron was born in Frankfurt, Germany and grew up in Heidelberg, Germany. He is married and has two children. They spend their time traveling and being involved in various activities for children. Dr. Abron also loves swim, play squash and go cycling. Because of his passion for patient care and providing the best quality of care that is available, he is always looking at new ways of introducing innovative technology, latest advancements and findings for his practice, and more importantly, his patients.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, North Carolina:
- B.S. degree (1994-1998)
- D.D.S. degree (1998-2002)
- Postgraduate training in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
- Master of Science degree in Periodontology (2002-2005)
Professional Appointments and Working Experience:
- Department of Graduate Periodontics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Dentistry; Chapel Hill, North Carolina (2006-2012)
- Full-time Private Periodontal Practice; Southern Pines, North Carolina (2005-2008)
- Full-time Private Periodontal Practice; Washington, District of Columbia (2008-current)
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International Team for Implantology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- European Association for Osseointegration
- The International Congress of Dental Implantologist
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Licenses and Certification:
- District of Columbia Dental Board Certified
- Also Dental Board Certified in California, Florida, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, and Virginia
- North East Regional Dental Board Certified
- Wilckodontics certified
- Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique Certified
- LANAP® Laser Assisted New Attachment Protocol Certified
- S.M.A.R.T Minimally Invasive Bone Grafting Certified
- Alloring Bone Allograft Certified
- IV & Oral Conscious Sedation Certified
What Can We Offer
Request an Appointment
our core values
We are in a continual process of creating a workplace that is both fun and exciting and that brings each of us a sense of personal fulfillment, joy, and pride in our work. We strive to develop a positive, nurturing, and safe environment, so that our workday is both comfortable and energized.
In our working relationships, we are committed to mutual respect, clear communication, and teamwork. Together, we will provide an experience that exceeds our patients' expectations in every area of contact, so that when they leave, they are in optimal oral health and delighted to refer their friends and family to our Practice. We must live the vision of our Practice every day. What will you do each day to amplify this vision?
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
our core values
Our mission is to provide exemplary dental care in a state-of-the art facility that provides the most comfortable and relaxing environment with great affordability and excellent value. Our commitment is to treat every patient in a caring, concerned, empathetic, understanding, honest and professional manner. We will maintain the highest level of integrity and ethical professional standards possible.
We will dedicate ourselves towards fostering a friendly, positive, professional, supportive, educational, stimulating and family oriented dental office environment. We utilize proven, advanced technologies and efficient system. Our dentists and team are knowledgeable, respectful, detailed oriented, caring and very personable. The foundation of our dental practice is to ensure that our patients are knowledgeable and well educated on the importance of having healthy gums. The connection between your over-all health and its relationship to healthy gums is given top priority in our treatment sequence.
Dr. Abron is very knowledgeable and very thorough! I was referred to have a separate consultation for my condition through my general Dentist. His staff made a smooth, efficient visit (including taking great Covid precautions). I wish more medical providers would take the time to explain the options in such great detail and present the financial breakdown in a simple way.
If anything positive can be said about having a tooth molar pulled; unexpectedly it can be said about Dr. Abron, DDS, MD. I was his last appointment on December 30th -- he took extra time to complete what was not scheduled, did so painlessly for me. I was able to walk home afterward and healed smoothly, according to the printout I went home with. He even took time to call day after to check on me. Thought he was great, as was his staff.
I found DC Perio & Implants through the recommendation of my dentist, and had gum graft surgery here in June 2021. Dr. Abron did an amazing job! He even answered my text over the weekend when I was concerned about one of the surgery sites. The staff is kind and friendly, and importantly, they make sure you know how much you’ll owe out of pocket before your procedure. Would recommend!
Jennifer G. A
Get in Touch
DC PERIO & IMPLANTS
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days. We will be happy to answer your questions.